MEGA cutting sky from my combi box

keilo

Hello Guys,

I have a OS Mega running willobuild.

The build runs both sky and VM channels together to create its channel list, but now as more sky channels are blacked out, how do i get rid of all sky channels and just run the VM channels, which i assume non would be blacked out?
I have tried de-selcting the sky option in providers but it messes up my channel list and then i cant find the channels i want.
any ideas?

I think you just need to configure your bouquet manager to just the the VM channels.

I don't have willobuild so can't really comment any more.

You could also connect via eChannelizer and delete any channels you don't want, i.e. all the blacked out sly channels. Make sure to switch off ABM if using that as otherwise it will just rewrite all your changes when it scans.

It depends on how old the build is.
The later ones are using dsayers custom mix which combines sat and cable in the first bouquet.
I'm still using it because the main programs I watch are FTA (BBC, ITV etc) on sat and it keeps the cable tuners free.
He has been removing the missing sat channels and replacing them with cable but the recent events have been overwhelming.
I think dsayers may be adapting it to work for Freesat eventually. (I think I read that somewhere).
To just get a cable service you would need to disable and delete the custom mix in Service Searching.
Then delete the sat providers and alter the cable provider setting to whatever you like.
Then update the config files, delete bouquets and rescan.

I think you just need to configure your bouquet manager to just the the VM channels.

I don't have willobuild so can't really comment any more.

Ive just got my os mega. Its openatv 6.0. Downloaded the abm plugin, but when i go to scan, it fails. And still has the german faves etc. Any ideas?

i set mines to roi custom in bouquet manager pal...en scan job done ..takes out all the sly channels that went doon

Back