Decent Pub in Anfield

Not after a Res Vs Blue or any shite like that (I’m a red but a Dingle Red!)

I’m in Anfield for the night and after a decent pub for a few pints if anyone can point me in the direction. (No stereotype’s please they’ll close in a couple hours there’s not time 😂😂)

Well this fell on death ears…found a little pub round the corner from my dogs, nice place, told me I was in the right ride the red side so all good 😂

😂😂😂😂 I didn’t find anywhere decent I ended up getting cans after 2 pints
You and me are very different people.
Went out at 8, taxi back at 1, in someone's house suppin cans now. Not sure where I'm going after this but probably not home. Hopefully somewhere that has food, got a hankering for chicken, not the chicken you're thinking of, the secret chicken that sober people don't know about. Its huge, size of an ostrich, tastes like swan, and so on and so forth etc

I came here with my own chicken, it always tastes like a swan, no one ever understands my swan, or can handle my swan for that matter , back to there chicken. Not so different after all

I came here with my own chicken, it always tastes like a swan, no one ever understands my swan, or can handle my swan for that matter , back to there chicken. Not so different after all
Well we'll have to agree to disagree on that, although I don't agree to that, so christ only knows where that leaves us.

Back