Dees personal how to post a picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are nearly there Dee, all you have to do now is PASTE that link you posted above into this box when pressing
insertimage.png

DEE.png

You have to wrap that link in tags.

Code:
[COLOR="red"][img][/COLOR]http://www.techkings.org/signaturepics/sigpic20_7.gif[COLOR="red"][/img][/COLOR]

Clicking
insertimage.png
this should show the tags.

As H says, like this Dee copy the link location then click on that picture incon ( just under and to the side of the scissors) and click Paste in there then click OK and it will show up like this:

sigpic20_7.gif

i`l get there

sigpic25_1.gif

just like that

Added after 13 minutes:

now how do i post a picture from another site on here.
966552.jpg

just like that, im working this out.

Last edited:
posted in Gm food thread, quick question how do i make the picture bigger. or do i just find them on the web.

If you find them on google, click on the picture to enlarge it and use the copy and paste method rather than copy image location, this is why I was trying to learn you this method rather the copy image location.

Using properties will copy the image full size (most times), using copy image location if scaled down will show the scaled version of that particular picture.

oh wow Dee Fantastic mate!!!!!
i saw Oscar and thought - erm i didnt do that , then realised heehee!!!!
See Dee easy once you know how. Sometimes we make things more complicated than they are and once we know what we are doing we wonder what the fuss was about lol!

So now your gonna spam the site with piccies Dont forget to put em in my place !!! LOL you can contribute now :)

your getting to quick for me matey lol!
images

i Must confess i didnt know how to add piccies to forum like that But thanks to you Dee i do now! IVe always edded thme to external sites then added form there, but hey with FF this is far quicker!!
which is why i had to post a piccie of Panto lol!

i was being called lazy in Gm`s food thread linny this is how this came about, LOL finaly i will beable to post pictures of my pickle,LOL H might wish he had`nt bothered and left me in ignorance.

LOL na he will be glad that you have learnt summit on TK that you can show share with everyone.
well anything else you need to know just ask - coz you might also help someone else!

H is going to keep this open so i can get it all done properly, practise as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back