delete the mgcammed files

bold

TK Veteran
hi.manage to reflash my h2h box connecting on vm all good so far, trying to load the cws file in mgcamd 1.38r1 is this correct and my second question is when i go to usr - keys- and press mg-cfg am getting EMM messages full page. same withcccam.cfg. do i delete these massages or keep them as i have added a new newcamd. list folder via filezella. at the moment not clearing the picture.

dont touch mg-cfg file

your cws line goes in the newcamd.list file in /usr/keys folder

thanks for the reply. ok i have left as it is and added the line but still not activating. went in to softcam panel selected mgcamd 1.38r1 and activated. is this correct.

thanks for the reply. ok i have left as it is and added the line but still not activating. went in to softcam panel selected mgcamd 1.38r1 and activated. is this correct.

reboot the box, then select mgcamd softcam in softcam panel and click green button to restart the softcam

one question do i put the file in mg-cfg as there were no newcamd.list keys file, i dragged that file from my desk top.

in filezilla, navigate to usr/keys folder
right click in that folder and click create new file
name it newcamd.list
then right click it and view/edit, paste the cws line in and close it

then do the softcam rstart

In user / keys you should have 2 files. Your newcamd list file (contains line info)and your mg.cfg file

sorry for confusing. start again. went in to filezella selected usr went in to keys pressed and the files opened.it shows cccammed mg-cfg. there were no newcammed.list file in ti. i dragged to the folder put the line in it as; cws = abc ect. ect. ect. 01 - 014.save it .all this ok or am i doing something wrong. sorry for all this very novice with this sort, but learning.

Back