different sky blue skins?

darst

Hi
i am looking at upgrading from the skyboxf5s to something that has the more user friendly sky blue skin. the thing is i have been shown via you tube two different types , the 1st being the one thats on the zgemma s2 where you have to press favourites button to access different genres. so when in the tv guide there is only the chosen genre on display. see pic. the other one has one very similar to sly where in the tv guide the different genre tabs are in the tv guide and all you have to do is scrool across. the thing is the 2nd one i cant seem to find anywhere and wonder have you guys. enclosed is 2 different pics to see the difference. thanks in advance.

Screenshot_2016-02-21-12-28-20.jpg2016-02-21 12.30.24.jpg

Well I think one of them is Kiddac's Slyk skin. There's a link to it in my sig, just hover over. There's a slight modification you can make to it to show the bouquets (genres) in a row along the top. It's all explained in the thread. HTH.

Last edited:
Well I think one of them is Kiddac's Slyk skin. There's a link to it in my sig, just hover over. There's a slight modification you can make to it to show the bouquets (genres) in a row along the top. It's all explained in the thread. HTH.

Look in lords sig (just under where it says Last edited by systemlord

Then if you want to change the sly to Sky is pretty easy too.
just ftp from the folder and change them to what you want and put them right back, restart ui

Back