Difficulty changing channel

Goonerfan

I've been in possession of my zgemma hs2 for about a week now.
installed wooshbuild and all going pretty well, but there are a few niggles i thought i'd ask about.
firstly, you seem to have to press the 3 numbers for the channels rather quickly and when you don't it always goes to bbc1 hd.
is there any way to slow it down and also remove the feature of always reverting to bbc1 hd?

Installing WooshBuild v4.000 will fix this for you. Or you can do it yourself without upgrading:

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & Gui -> Channel selection settings -> Up arrow once to see where you need to change.

Ok thank you. I slowed down the channel change but I can't quite work out how to stop it reverting to bbc1 hd when fat fingering the numbers or entering a channel number which doesn't exist

You can't I don't think. But set everything to 5 seconds and even the largest sausages in the world will have time to press the buttons :-)

Haha slowing down the channel numbers certainly helps.
one other related niggle is, is it possible to see the channel numbers being entered on screen as you press them while in the epg? Without seeing it, it's a bit of a guess whether you've entered it correctly for a couple of seconds

That one is a question for Kiddac the Skin designer. It is not something I have seen but doesn't mean it isn't possible but he will soon let you know.

You would be best asking the question directly in his Slyk Skin thread in the 2S section of the boards. It is a sticky post at the top of the list.

Ok thank you. I slowed down the channel change but I can't quite work out how to stop it reverting to bbc1 hd when fat fingering the numbers or entering a channel number which doesn't exist

I think BBC1 HD is the default setup for the panic button "0" so maybe it's the landing site for the scenario above, trying changing it something else and see if it works, only guessing though...

Back