Disappearing signal

szczepo2

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me with this strange issue I'm having.
I've got vusolo2 connected to two different satellites tuner A 28.2e and tuner B 13e. Both set to single simple. Tuner A is loosing a signal completely after switching channels back from tuner B although I can only watch all FTA and All Bt sports for some reason, but non of the sky channels. And if I keep watching channel on tuner A my signal builds up after like 5 minutes and I can watch all the channels from 28.2 e. I tried to swap two cable feeds thinking that maybe there is a problem with the tuner, but same thing is happening on the other side. Any idea what this means?
Big thanks for any thoughts!

If you have a spare port available at the LNB end, move the cable into that. sounds to me as a failing LNB. or may have water in it.

---------- Post Merged at 01:02 PM ----------

Or you using a DisEpC to switch between dishes. it could be that. use port 3 and 4 instead of 1 and 2

I will try that on Monday morning and let you know how it went! I've got one spare slot in the lnb. I'm not using a disepc to switch between the dishes is just one feed for each satellite. I've also got a spare single lnb, I can try that if swapping ports in my currrent lnb wouldn't help. Thank you!

Back