Discovery channel freezing

Walt87

Hi guys I have a zgemma s2 with an mgcamd 1.38 sky line running all channels are fine but the discovery channels keeps freezing quite a lot now and again is this a problem all round with every server or is this just the server I am on as he guy says that's the case

Any feed back or help would be great
Thanks

My e! And e!+1 Totaly went tonight
did a service scan and got them back
but missed botched
but now the picons are now wrong for both.

so don't know what happened

Its only been in the last week I've done a softcam restart and channel update and still same. But was fine be4 this week so was just wondering if it same on every server

E! & E!+1 both moved transponders yesterday that's why you needed to rescan to get them back!

Freezing is a server problem that's affecting the majority of servers at the moment. The admins are looking into it but so far they haven't been able to found out what's causing it.

but missed botched

There is a fix been tested right now across some of the servers so fingers crossed that all will return to normal very soon :)

Will do but I suspect that the fix will be rolled out across all servers very fast and things will just return to normal, my line is doing alot better today than it was at the weekend, very watchable with little glitching so I'm pleased that the people behind the lines are working very hard for us all.

E! & E!+1 both moved transponders yesterday that's why you needed to rescan to get them back!

Freezing is a server problem that's affecting the majority of servers at the moment. The admins are looking into it but so far they haven't been able to found out what's causing it.

but missed botched

yea I got it sorted like
the one channel I was looking to watch lol. They moved it
always the way

as I said in the other thread about this
it only blacks out when you want to watch something lol

There's no magic fix for servers on this issue. If they have local cards, your servers will work. If they are using cache, then unless they can identify the bad cache peer, then there's no fix i'm afraid.

This must of happened in the past at some stage. I take it it's just a time consuming task to find which is causing the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back