Dish LNB replacement

tfamok

lnb.jpg

Hi everyone. I hope you are well.
I am unsure of what LNB to buy. My dish is and old sky dish. Its roughly about 14 years old. I was just wondering can I buy any sky LNB, are they universal even for old models of sky dish?
Ive included a picture of my current LNB.
Cheers,
Teddy

for the price of dishes SKY I WOULD JUST BUY NEW DISH AND LNB CARBOOT BY ME CHAP SELLS THEM 18.00 COMPLETE WITH LNB

WHAT AREA ARE YOU IN

Plenty around and yes--the bootie is a great place, I got a complete set up for a tenner for a customer.
Reaper.

Thanks guys, the dish is slightly rusty but just looking to buy the LNB as I don't have the tools to replace a dish and then I couldn't line it up again either. Too much hassle.

Teddy

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ----------

A guy from a national company that fix's aerials etc quoted me £90+vat to replace a new LNB and 14+vat to replace dish and LNB. No thanks.

have a look here £8 new

Code:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-4-WAY-QUAD-LNB-FOR-SKY-FREESAT-HD-SKYPLUS-/360284785370?hash=item53e2a58ada:g:pUQAAOSwaNBUd1wc

just decide on how many outputs you want - 2/4/8 and get an lnb of a well known auction site. if you need 4 feeds get an 8 !!!

Dish MK3, LNB is also a MK3 skyware quad by the look of it -

get a new MK4 Zone 1 Dish and new Quad lnb around £35-00 ( £30 to install )

If there is nothing wrong with the dish then do not buy a new one for the sake of it you can pickup a quad lnb for £10 of the bay

Back