Disney Channels Not Working

Yoshiken

Hello,

I am brand new to this and I have just installed Whooshbuild V5 most up to date version and everything works including the paid channels. However, I have noticed that none of the Disney channels under the Kids section are working and I have a plain black screen. Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Sly have moved transponder. Same issue affecting Atlantic, sports etc. Same for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not working anymore unless using vermin....same as Atlantic... Sly sports 4.and 5

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Despite there being a black screen and no sound the subtitles do in fact work.
I seem to have all the other paid channels but to be quite honest I'd rather have the Disney Channels than the paid Adult channels any day.

What is sly sports?

Despite there being a black screen and no sound the subtitles do in fact work.
I seem to have all the other paid channels but to be quite honest I'd rather have the Disney Channels than the paid Adult channels any day.

What is sly sports?
sky sports, people often refer to sky as $ky or sly and virgin as vermin. Look at a free disney life trial to get you through. But likelihood is disney channels won't be returning and you'll likely see more kids channels vanish in the future.

Sly is another way of talking about that big blue roof over our heads that just so happen to provide us with premium channels and massively extorting prices.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alright thanks guys I have learned a thing or two and unfortunately I do not live in an area where there is any Vermin but there is plenty of Sly though.

Have you just bought the box and "gift" lately?

I bought the H.2S box from the Zgemma store (delivered yesterday) on the advice of this forum. I bought the Gift separately (delivered yesterday)
The person I bought the Gift off informed me that Sly have changed frequencies and that the coders of my build (Whooshbuild V5) will solve the problem with a code update.

I bought the H.2S box from the Zgemma store (delivered yesterday) on the advice of this forum. I bought the Gift separately (delivered yesterday)
The person I bought the Gift off informed me that Sly have changed frequencies and that the coders of my build (Whooshbuild V5) will solve the problem with a code update.
He is talking out through his **** nobody knows yet if the problem can be solve or not. It's nothing got to do with the build on your box

He is talking out through his **** nobody knows yet if the problem can be solve or not. It's nothing got to do with the build on your box
This is one of the reasons that if I was clever enough to crack the code I wouldn't or at least release it into the public domain. The amount of people that are scamming people with these lines at the moment. One that keeps popping up on facebook keeps ensuring people the problem will be fixed come Saturday for the boxing and is still taking sales on that basis, deleting any negative comments on his ad.

As all ready been said the person that sold u the gift is a liar i would ask for refund.
and if the person is from here i would inform admin who it is and tell them what he told you.

the channels won't be fixed and we will lose more over the coming weeks.

As all ready been said the person that sold u the gift is a liar i would ask for refund.
and if the person is from here i would inform admin who it is and tell them what he told you.

the channels won't be fixed and we will lose more over the coming weeks.
Truth is it will probably be useless in a few months.

Back