Do Autobouquets Maker and Autobouquets E2 run when box in standby?

When my box is in standby, will AutobouquetsMaker and/or AutobouquetsE2 run at the scheduled time? I assumed they did, but I just set both to run at a time I could observe what was happening and turned the box onto standby and neither showed any signed of running. By which I mean that the box did not come out of standby to run, and the files used by both do not show any sign of being updated. So I assume the box needs to be on to run? But I'm sure I've seen others say it runs in standby. So does anyone know for sure? Have you seen it run?

Autobouquets e2 runs on mine when the box is in standby but never sat up waiting to watch it happen lol

My channels were in the right place yesterday, so I'm not expecting to see channels in different places, but I usually leave my box on overnight and know that it runs as I've seen it.

A channel can just go at any time.
my box goes in standby after 90mins and deeps sleep at 11pm. It's always been good
other than bbc one and two moving home, unless you where is England

I know a channel can go at any time, that's why I want to know this works and see that it works. I don't just want speculation, I want evidence that it's run. So what time does you box run it's scan? I'm sure it won't run in Deep Sleep as that's essentially off (you can't telnet/ssh/ftp to the box in deep sleep)

@dsayers2014 where do those logs go? I enabled them, but don't know where they go
I actually just did a test. Fresh install of Vix, no channels scanned at all, set all abmsettings but didn't run a scan and set the update to run at 22:45. Put the box in standby and waiting until 23:00. Didn't see the box do anything, but the LCD panel flicked up a couple of numbers very quickly during that time (17 was one of them?). I took the box out of standby and still had the vix boot screen. went to channel 101 and sure enough there was bbc one hd, so it must be running. Now i just want to find out about abe2

I have used abm in the past and now i use ae2 with woosh and have had them set to run at 5:00am and ive seen my box come out of standby for the length of time it takes to run the process and then switch off back into standby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back