Do I keep sly

Hi, would it be wise to keep my sly subscription on the basic package whilst having an open box or finish them completely and just use the dish as a sat signal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends how much money you would be saving and if it is worth it.

you do the math.
Find out what you would be saving which could be spent extra at christmas, birthdays or even treating yourself. obviously go for a better box where you can have a skin on to make it more user friendly if your knock sly on the head

any other non provider box wont give you hd as you know,a lot of people have left due to rising costs.

Unless they come to your house and install a big f***off shield to stop the satellite signal coming over your house you've nothing to worry about.

I pay just under £30 a month for the box set package and multiroom, i cancelled it once but in all honesty missed the option of pause rewind and record so started it again, my zgemma was a good starter box and have had it running reliably for 15 months but it's just too hit and miss with the options we most use-keep it if you can afford the £30, you'll really regret it if you don't.
Just my opinion though!

On the other hand, my mum in particular was terrified of starting over with an E2 box, dead reliant on sky. Took a while to get used to the series link not being a series link in the truest sense of the term but apart from having to ask me what to do when "the channels have gone off" (which can be anything from the EPG having not downloaded if they've caught the power cable cleaning or the softcam just needing restarting) she's fine with it.

It's worth it for the amount of money you save, just takes a little adjustment.

Back