Doctors Surgery!

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
Whilst they are very helpful and having one nearby is very convenient, I hate how it takes you FOREVER to book an appointment, and when you get there in time, check in, and then it takes the doctor an additional 40 minutes to an hour after your appointment time to see you?

That isn't the problem today though. I've had a high fever since Saturday and wasn't necessarily great on Sunday either, but today Monday the fever is gone (had to take a day off Uni -_-) but i'm getting sharp stomache pains and my poor mind is confused.. lol

I think I might be suffering from food poisoning of some sort, sharp pains every couple of minutes, then it'll go, come back again, and it'll go again..

I either want to eat because I'm hungry, but then I've also lost my appetite at the same time. Poor mind is confused on what to do. lol

I got on the phone to the doctors surgery as soon as there lines opened, couldn't get through for a whole 15 minutes and when I finally did, I find that all the appointments are taken? *faints*

So if i cant get through for there mid afternoon booking then it looks like another ill day indoors for me tomorrow... :whacko:

get better soon dan iv a house full of sick pople today every one is except me :(

Cheers had. :)

I'm the only guy at the moment, but I know this is just the start. :( The weather is appauling too here, the day hasn't been great so far.

Hope everybody recovers soon in your place. (y)

took a sick day off myself,not been to bed in 3 nights trapped nerve,lucky i got to surgery at 8-15 on friday morning before they were open,got seen in 10 mins.(y)

That was always the best way for me too Cacti, until the surgery have decided that you can only visit by appointment, the only problem is when I ring (let's say this morning), they offer you an appointment for tuesday afternoon or maybe even wednesday. I mean how can you set an appointment for being ill????
It just doesn't make any sense, if I need a doctor, I need one now, not not 28 ar 36 hours later.

I dont get the whole appointment system either, nothing is more important than health, and fighting over the phone to get an appointment is surely not something to show for it.. lol

I managed to get an appointment at 5:50 today, was seen almost immediately. Was given some paracetomol and Gaviscon...

Paracetomol I already had. Gaviscon I believe I had lying around but couldn't find it. :L Feel better now though, although the Gavicson medicine was ...yuck...!

like they Dan plenty of fluids, and nope dont let your mind confuse you with water and vodka lol get well soon mate.

I drink plenty of water as it is, falling ill like this is definitely a little suprising. Today was another sick day in doors, but I think i'm well enough to go back outdoors tomorrow.

I still haven't started to eat the amount I normally eat... Will get there slowly. :)

Back