Does a fbc tuner require multi sub?

With the tuner capable of receiving up to 8 channels, I dont know if its the box that does some magic, or whether each tuner effectively needs a line?

Would I need a multiroom sub for more than one tuner?

Cheers

Some people say it does on the site
But I can't get my head around why it would

But never have tested one so can't answer really

But in my head

The lines work of ip address, so the box has its own IP address, so another box in the house would have another IP address

So if the work is being done on the same box, it's coming from the same IP address
If you have a twin tuner, it doesn't send for two line information, it's only uses the one, as it unlocks it on the box.
So why would 8 be different I can't see it

Some people say it does on the site
But I can't get my head around why it would

But never have tested one so can't answer really

But in my head

The lines work of ip address, so the box has its own IP address, so another box in the house would have another IP address

So if the work is being done on the same box, it's coming from the same IP address
If you have a twin tuner, it doesn't send for two line information, it's only uses the one, as it unlocks it on the box.

They can see how many channels you are decoding and they have flags that will block it and if thinking abused ban you. The servers can only see your house IP address not box address

So they send the line and your box sends back how many jobs it's doing?
So what's the average number? 2, 3 or more

any I know of will only allow 1 x twin tuner per line,
they may allow more, but it will be at extra cost,
thats for sat, I'd imagine on cable it may be more after the 1st tuner

It's all coming from the same IP address as far as the provider can see, they only see your public IP address (the one your ISP assigns your router/modem), not the LAN IP addresses, the 192.168.0.x etc ones.

It's about how often you ask for an ECM to be decrypted. On VM they key changes every 10 seconds, so if you're asking for more than 6 of them over a 60 second period, you're either using multiple tuners or resharing the line.

i have a Vu Uno 4k and only use one line, best thing to do is when you ask for a test line make it clear what your box is and then they will know. If there not happy with you using such box they wont offer you a line.
And besides how many channels are you planning to record on at any one time? most Ive ever used is 3

To test my vu+ultimo4k both sat and for cable max recording and managed to set up 16 recording going.
b it was only for short time.

Back