Does the vu solo 2 require 2 sat feeds

John Mann

I've heard this box required 2 satellite feeds I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to making sure I've got 2 satellite connections from my point of view a wire comes out of the wall and I've got satellite. How can I check to see if I have 2 satellite connections, pictures would be a great help. Also let's say I don't how do I go about installing them, planning on getting one of these boxes for when I move into my new place hopefully they may be pre installed but for now I want to buy one and use it at home for a bit, cheers.

back of solo 2 has 2 tuners each needing a twin/shotgun or 2 single sat cable feeds/ 1 wire sounds like 1 feed.

that allows you to view and record on other tuner.

I'm lost haha

---------- Post Merged at 05:05 PM ----------

Ive got three different cables that are comings it the wall but sunno which work because ive never even tried the other 2 how do I know if they are hooked up properly

all sat cables or mixture of cables ,do you have virgin media and if so could be a cable feed,only way of knowing is plug into box when powered off and switch box on ,as box was working on other feed mark that cable so you know its good.

Never had Virgin media however I used to face basic sky in the past. Would these cables still be working as I have never tried them. Actually I'm currently using a blade bm5000 so I will unplug the sat cables have in that and try the other 2. I'm planning on getting a vu solo 2 for when I get a new place so chances are I'll have to install the sat cables myself

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 AM ----------

have basic sky*

well if you had sky sat in the past cables should still work then.

always think ahead will you have tv in other room go for a bigger lnb quad or if mad like me an octo lnb.

Ideally even if I Didn't couldn't I just buy a splitter?. Also is the reason why it needs to sat cables because one is for viewing and the other is for recording?

Back