dream multimedia dm 500s

every tv vollume is different and these boxes vollumes are different also ,on my last tv which is now 2 years old my box vollume (to be normal ) needed to be at about 8 or 9 out of 30 (where the terrestrial channels were about 5) where my new tv differs i need to have the tv at about 23 out of 50 for the box (to be normal) but the terrestrial tv channels only need about 14. so there is a difference between tvs vollume levels ,changing the image wont really help .as i say all the time people expect to pay a fraction of the money and still have all that a sky box and subscription offers (nobody promised that ) you get a budget box and all your channels at a fraction of the price sky will charge . we need to understand that sky would ask you to pay for an installation box and dish (and the sky box is high quality and cost millions to develope ) and on top of that charge you about £750 for all basic /movie /sports channels ,a dm500s ( is a budget box where people create all the software and give it free )and a c line only costs about £180 .

Back