Dreambox dm 500c can you still use this box

Richt08

Hi
Can anyone tell me can i still use a dm 500c, i have done some research and they seem a very good STB. i think that this can still be updated with Commando image is this correct or are there any newer files.

Thanks
Richard

I added the latest commando image to the download section if it does not get added then download from here

Code:
http://www.filedropper.com/commando151bdm500cors-release25-10-2015

Hi free uk, Just wondering can you help me?. I have a dbx 500c just looked at this page , I've had one of these boxes in my cupboard for about 3 years now doing nothing didn't think they worked still see. It comes on and when I' press the tv button on the remote all channels are there but ( Service not found) on all plus there's no bouquets on it I' think as'well ,what to do next?.
I have null m/f cable. ering with seeing this page and its working for others if you could be of assistance in getting it up running properly any help would be gr8 :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:47 AM ----------

Just wondering REAPER can you help me?. I have a dbx 500c just looked at this page , I've had one of these boxes in my cupboard for about 3 years now doing nothing didn't think they worked still see. It comes on and when I' press the tv button on the remote all channels are there but ( Service not found) on all plus there's no bouquets on it I' think as'well ,what to do next?.
I have null m/f cable. ering with seeing this page and its working for others if you could be of assistance in getting it up running properly any help would be gr8 :)

Back