dreambox DM500 S help

dianered

Hi all just had a dreambos 500 fitted downstairs with all the extras on, i have decided to but one upstairs in the room but i dont want to buy of the man that done my other box as he is to expensive so i was thinking of buy a dreambox DM500 s myself i have a null modem cable but what do i need to put on it ie image is there anythink else i would need to put on it,would there be any way i could find out what was on my other box or will i not be able to do that!! i have pressed menu on my remote but nothing happens as i said i bought it that way,do i need a program on my computer to download to my box any help would be great and were would i be able to download the latest image thanks all

DreamUp Tutorial - Flash Your Dreambox - DM500 / DM800 HD you can download DreamUp from this forum
[video=youtube;Xn2pMZ1kVBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2pMZ1kVBM[/video]

thanks bobby123 it doesnt look very easy can you tell me the best image for the box and what cccam do i use also is there anythink else i need to put on the box as the video was saying i take it you have the image or cccam to download to your box well no i havent any help thanks

Back