Dreambox Dm500

stu2000

Hi All

I have a dreambox DM500 what im going to load Gemini 4.50 on with emulator cccam .

How do i card share and how do i pay? i have soft instructions Dreambox for newbies but i cant find any instructions relating to the above.

thanks

Stuart

hi , to card share you just input server details into cccam , but to get server details you first need to pay for one , there are different ways of paying for a card share server , you could google it and you will find alot of these about and most will help you set up if your having problems

hi there i have just got a black box its a dreambox500s clone ive been told it has enigma installed on at as i can see on the tv i want to card share on it do i have to update it or anythink im all new to this so any help would be great thanx

the first thing is does the box have an image on it ? (an image is the name for the tv software ) power the box off and then back on and look at the tv screen ,onscreen (if the box has an image ) it should say the GP (gemini project) or nabilosat or dream elite etc etc . if you have an image and its suitable the next step is to connect your box to your broadband router (you do that by connect the box and router together using an ethernet cable ,there are also wireless devices you can use such as homeplugs) and to iinstall a cam such as cccam .

if your box hasnt got an image it will need to be flashed ,flashing means putting the image into the box ,but check the above first . you will need dreamup to flash your box ,you will also need dream control center and dreambox edit is usefull also ,you can download all 3 from the link in my signature area ,there are also two dm500s images in the link should you need one i recommend the dm500s maxvar v8 image .

Back