Dual HDMI ports on Mini PC

soltia

Have a new Mini PC arriving today , so just getting things ready to set it all up. Picked this up for £159.00 on amazon ,will use it as a plex server and bin my old tower to save on leccy use seeing as it needs to run 24/7. What I am curious about is the two HDMI ports. Can I link one to my monitor and the other to a 4K TV and then stream to the TV whilst using the monitor to browse web etc ?
Am wondering if both ports will show the same screen?
What would be the point if that was the case ?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Windows-3750H-TRIGKEY-S3-Graphics/dp/B09MFKZFYG

I would still hold onto the old tower and use that for other things as does not need to be powered on 24/7.
My old tower i use for printing and scanning as old pc has plenty of ports which is handy for me and could play cds if i had a sound system as that is on my micro pc.

I would still hold onto the old tower and use that for other things as does not need to be powered on 24/7.
My old tower i use for printing and scanning as old pc has plenty of ports which is handy for me and could play cds if i had a sound system as that is on my micro pc.
I may do , it has 4xusb3 and 2xusb2 ports 16gb ram and the OS is running on an ssd. When I said bin , I mean't sell , will get maybe £60 on FB marketplace maybe.

Thanks , I had dual monitors set up on the tower using one HDMI and one display port. guess it will just be a case of dragging one screen across until it shows on TV.
There's a little diagram in the screen settings where you set the physical proximity of the screens to each other then whatever you open on each screen should display on that screen, but if not as you say just drag it across.

Back