Dummies guide to using this site

Well theres a few threads around on how to do different things on the site

First read forum rules (good place to start), email and PM from admin, and there are suggestions in them for first post.

Then look around and if your stuck someone will help you, I'm sure there'll be lots more suggestions/opinions added also, enjoy :)

I would find one useful because I am not very techie anybody agree

lem4crm... I'm pretty sure you can't blow anything up by just clicking some links from the site and having a go at it. It's pretty much like any other site and if you can't find it in a search for your question then start a new thread. It's fun around here and relatively informative too. ;)

Here's a couple of links I'd "click" just for starts...

GM's good food thread

rules for users

LOL we can go together Ferg or just hide, thats what I do lol

I try to hide but I'm always found some how.... it must be because I have such a magnetic personality. ;)

[job posting] Puts in official "application" for exiting MODS...

GM... outgoing, uber-intelligent, knowledgeable, available at strange hours, loved member, great cook, has experience with young children, useless on a computer, and able to eat with everyone but those Asian hot dog eating champions.... those guys are NOT human. ;)

[/job posting]

@OP (lem4crm).... sorry for OFF topic drivel... please accept my humble apology and courteous thank you for your patience and understanding. (y)

Back