Duo2 with cable and sat tuner mgcamd help

rizla13

Hi guys

Got a duo2 with a single sat and single cable tuner

I am using mgcamd 1.38

I have put my sky line in and all working fine

I have also put my cable line in directly under the sky line but cable not clearing

I get the free cable channels

Does the cable line go with sky line directly under it? Using latest blackhole

Using n lines for both cable and sky

Thanks

curious why cable first ? i notice on openvix when i setup nlines box has to be rebooted for line to work and may take 30+ seconds

I've always put my cable above sat in newcamd list
After I saved it just reboot the mgcamd then they run instantly

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Ok i have tried putting cable first. Still no joy. Restarted cam, box, network, still no joy

Last edited:
You do have the newcamd.list & the mg_cfg files in this location on your duo2?
Usr/keys

Iv got the newcamd.list file in the correct place as sky line is clearing just virgin isnt. What is the mg_cfg?
Both my lines are in the newcamd.list file

Yeah its correct to have both lines in there you got that right, head over to the download section to download a mg_cfg file and put that in the same folder as the newcamd.list.

if running nlines 2 files will be in usr/keys
newcamd.list
mg_cfg = box instructions of how to work

you should see both one under the other?

In front of the n line should it say
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 PM ----------

When u say 2 files do u mean 2 separate newcamd.list files? Or both lines in 1 newcamd.list file?

I dont bother putting the CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60 line in.
I just have them as 2 lines like this (With cable ontop) in the same newcamd.list file:
CWS =
CWS =

Just download a mg_cfg file and place it in the same directory (usr/keys) as the newcamd.list file.

Ok il try that. If i alreadt have that file then i wont need to download it?. Just at work now. Will u guys be available in the eve in case i need more help?
Anyway i appreciate all the help u guys given

I did email him and he said the line is active. Il ask him about the provider as i am from uk East Midlands
But im sure it will be a uk line. See what his reply is. Any chance one of u guys can help on teamviewer if possible and u got spare time?

Last edited:
Back