Duo2 with cable and sat tuner mgcamd help

its the fine print that catches people out, " will it work on combo " yes as lines are usually for 1 service =sat and not both

if you asked for LINES for sat and cable services he should supply both if people do a dual service?

many providers only read half the request or people worded the request wrong?

glad your sorted and dont tell abu your sorted lol

Hi lads. Just to let you guys know i still haven't sorted my issue out. Im on holiday. Will be back on weekend. Thanks

Nope. Mine are definitely both newcamd files. Its gives option which one to download from the site. I always download newcamd line

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ----------

Sky works. Its just virgin

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ----------

Both from same person/server

hi guys im back

---------- Post Merged at 06:31 PM ----------

any of you guys free to help me

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ----------

just a quick update i tried it with vix image and both lines worked but i want to use blackhole

Ok i got it to work
Even though i did have the mg_cfg file in usr/keys folder, i downloaded another one from here and replaced it and it started working. I dont know why, even though i already had that file. Anyway i really appreciated all your guys help
Thanks

can you advise please- combo line requested for test, vm works sly doesn't? my E2 box is Technomate nana se plus combo
newcamd.list and mg_cfg files loaded from Bees instructions. Both lines are N lines from pay server. Does the lines have to be in a certain order in the newcamd.list file i.e. vm first then sly or vice versa?

hi i have a vu duo 2 box, with a combo line. i want to use the slyk skin but replace thw hd channwls with vm. is this possiable and if so how?

Back