E2m3u2 broquets

Cool one more quick question if I already have custom made broquets can I just add script to my box
Darn tootin :)
Using the script in conjunction with the EPG-Importer plugin
could you help

what it mean where is it say
cd /home/root

and make it executable how do i do this exactly

thanks

Cool one more quick question if I already have custom made broquets can I just add script to my box

could you help

what it mean where is it say
cd /home/root

and make it executable how do i do this exactly

thanks
Hi
You need to download an ftp programme such as filezilla and also putty.

Get the ip address of your enigma2 box and connect to it using filezilla because you need ftp over the the e2m3u2bouquet.py script to your box
Once the script is in your home/root folder then input these commands via ssh in putty

cd /home/root (press enter)

then

chmod 777 e2m3u2bouquet.py (press enter)

If your iptv provider is any of these >>>> FAB, EPIC, ULTIMATESPORTS, ACE, POSH, FLAWLESS then enter:

./e2m3u2bouquet.py -n FAB -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD (press enter)

make sure you input your provider if it is any of the above and also your own username and password you have been given.

If you aern't with any of the providers listed above then you will have to enter this command below instead....firstly changing the details of the sample below to the details you have off your provider.

python e2m3u2bouquet.py -m "http://stream.fabiptv.com:25461/get...password=YOURPASSWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=ts" -e "http://stream.fabiptv.com:25461/xmltv.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD"

If successful putty will end with a description of how to setup epg importer so it will automatically update your list (epg) every day for you.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck

Hi
You need to download an ftp programme such as filezilla and also putty.

Get the ip address of your enigma2 box and connect to it using filezilla because you need ftp over the the e2m3u2bouquet.py script to your box
Once the script is in your home/root folder then input these commands via ssh in putty

cd /home/root (press enter)

then

chmod 777 e2m3u2bouquet.py (press enter)

If your iptv provider is any of these >>>> FAB, EPIC, ULTIMATESPORTS, ACE, POSH, FLAWLESS then enter:

./e2m3u2bouquet.py -n FAB -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD (press enter)

make sure you input your provider if it is any of the above and also your own username and password you have been given.

If you aern't with any of the providers listed above then you will have to enter this command below instead....firstly changing the details of the sample below to the details you have off your provider.

python e2m3u2bouquet.py -m "http://stream.fabiptv.com:25461/get...password=YOURPASSWORD&type=m3u_plus&output=ts" -e "http://stream.fabiptv.com:25461/xmltv.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD"

If successful putty will end with a description of how to setup epg importer so it will automatically update your list (epg) every day for you.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck

trying to do the reorder broquets do i need to delete the default one as it not loading the overrided broquets list i did

Last edited:
trying to do the reorder broquets do i need to delete the default one as it not loading the overrided broquets list i did
To Reorder Bouquets
Run the script once, it will create e2m3u2bouquet-sort-default.txt in the working directory, FTP this to your machine rename it to e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.txt put the bouquets into the order you want and FTP it back to the box.

Run the script again and your bouquet order will be as specified.

I'm using this.

I've got all my IPTV channels over to my main bouquet, but anytime I run EPG importer I cannot get any of the rytec or even my own providers EPG added. I even created my own EPG .xml using webgrab but still it won't work..

what am I doing wrong?

This is great, worked perfectly on my providers m3u file. I haven't tried getting the epg to work yet as I am waiting for him to send me a new XMLTV link since the old link no longer works. But it imported everything and set up the bouquets perfectly

You just run the script then for epg you should have a source in epg importer that should show the name of your provider

Glad I've helped a few people out pointing them in the right direction, i was in the same boat myself but through scouring forums all over the net and reading post after post i managed to sort it out on my vu+ duo....works perfect.....we missed the epg so this is the next bet thing :)

Incidently if anyone has any problem installing the script with this command:

./e2m3u2bouquet.py -n FLAWLESS -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD

try this one instead:

python e2m3u2bouquet.py -n FLAWLESS -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD

Change the named provider (FLAWLESS) To one supported by suls script

i have ftp e2m3u2bouquet.py to my home root i put commands in putty it come up with cd /home/root not found
What box do you have?
I have a vu+ duo, i dont need to cd /home/root as it is in root already when i connect through putty

Try the chmod command then the command to load the script i.e ./e2m3u2bouquet.py -n FLAWLESS -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD

or

python e2m3u2bouquet.py -n FLAWLESS -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD

Good luck

BTW Suls script version 0.5 is out now.

So having an issue with the EPG part.

Ran the script and all the bouquets were made.
There is an entry under sources for EPG Import called 'e2m3u2bouquet'.
So I tick that and save and then do a manual scan.
However there are no events found.

Any ideas?

Sometimes it can take quite a while for the events list to show in epg importer....I presume you have tried it a few times and still the same?

Back