E2m3u2bouquet

I’ve been trying to get my anova sub running with suls plugin but so far I can get the streams to play no problem but the epg is non existent. I add the m3u and select the provider in the epg downloader but I get 0 events, the log shows that data is found but unknown channel. If I open the m3u in Firefox I get data has anyone had this issue

Did your provider give you a url for epg and have you used epg import to import the EPG pressed blue for sources made sure all sources are ticked then press green to save then yellow to manually import

Did your provider give you a url for epg and have you used epg import to import the EPG pressed blue for sources made sure all sources are ticked then press green to save then yellow to manually import
I selected all the sources under IPTV I’ve used the urls that I was given I’ve checked that they work on different programs/devices

I selected all the sources under IPTV I’ve used the urls that I was given I’ve checked that they work on different programs/devices
Have you selected rytec xml Live on sat 1+2 dead on sat Irish sports movies have you typed url in propperly and entered username and password if provider gave you one

Yes ! I use two providers and one has been working perfectly, the other has had issues.. ( checked the log and for the channels it says " Unknown Channel "

I've had this problem earlier. TO fix it, i had to restore my settings to an earlier date, then run EPGimport, then run Suls
I found that if i run suls first, EPG import would only import zero events.

But later this afternoon it started working properly again and i didn't need to restore etc

Last edited:
Have you selected rytec xml Live on sat 1+2 dead on sat Irish sports movies have you typed url in propperly and entered username and password if provider gave you one
Yes all of those were selected and I triple checked all the urls and passes as that was my first thought

Use e-channelizer you can auto assign epg and add your own sources. I use koditvepg2.com works really well

Use e-channelizer you can auto assign epg and add your own sources. I use koditvepg2.com works really well

I used echannelizer and i tried auto importing to all bouquets but most of them assigned the wrong EPG so had to do it manually.

Can't have been a coincidence that someone else's was playing up too. Either he's on the same server as me or there was a problem on epgimporters end

Back