Easy software for car altering for puprose of small restoration???? Please Help

kamron96

Hi, I am currently doing a little bit of car buying/altering/selling and have recently been asked to buy a couple specific cars and do some changes for some customers. I am looking for any suggestions from anyone on some kind of simple software that might have some sort of car library or that allows photos of cars to be altered and designed the way we want them, to show these clients. It doesn't have to be anything to high tech or very fancy. Software that would allow little things like paint color, tires/rims, dropping or lifting vehicle, etc. etc. I have tried to find any info i could on software for my needs and what i found most was photoshop. Not real real familiar with photoshop but am good with computers so..... If you think that's the route i need to go then please let me know or else let me know if there is some other software out there to fufill my purposes. Any adive would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Rob

Can I take it that this is for the genuinely legitimate customizing of vehicles you are referring to here?

The structure of your post could be misinterpreted as being for fencing illegally obtained cars?

Can I take it that this is for the genuinely legitimate customizing of vehicles you are referring to here?

The structure of your post could be misinterpreted as being for fencing illegally obtained cars?

I'm sorry. I meant customizing. I have bought and done minimal customizing such as rims, paint, anything to make them more appealing. Basically flipping cars for a profit. Nothing illegal.

dont know or use anything like that,some people that do kitchen designs maybe use similar product to help you out.

Back