Ebay sellers extortionate price for Hand Gel

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
Today I recieved a message off Ebay, explaining that sellers who take liberties regards increasing prices on a lot of sanitary products risk bans, or suspension of their accounts
I was curious, so had a quick search
carex hand gel £10.00 50ml
Usually 99p ..
Filthy robbing t@@t.
Yes I know its supply & demand.
Boils my wee...

Ps Vodka is a good sanitizer & cheaper than Carex..

Attachments

• 20200305_135937.jpg
    20200305_135937.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Just how it is whether such awful events like the coronovirus or anything for that matter a lot out there in the world only love money and will make it anyway they can.

A lot of greedy s*its out there who just want to profit and this is case and point mate.

Despise eBay and Amazon with a passion. But fair play to eBay for taking this stance. Whether they can properly police such sellers who knows.

Know all about money but not in good conscious could I profit of such terrible things like some do. Just couldn't.

Wish everything wasn't about money as it's really root of all evil with how much most out there love money and what they would do for money.

Seen with my own eyes with relatives and friends I once knew what money does. Completely changes them and affects those around them.

I'm ok not having much at all. Little bit to get by for me and family is fine for us. Never want my soul to be compromised with such things.

Everywhere round my area sold out morrisons/aldi/lidle/tesco/sainsbury even online takes p*SS a bit and I ain't gunna pay rip off prices for myself but may have too as kids like to use it after meals and toilet whilst where out

They'll all be restocked in a few days , if you are desperate use local minimarts or even petrol stations
People are idiots.
Some gormless biffer on radio today had bought 50 days worth of dog and cat food and masses of other crap like 50 kilos of rice
If it gets as bad as she imagines, she'll be eating the dog and cat long after someone has taken her rice, whiskas and pedigree chum

nothing shocks me way people in uk try to profit of others next people be draining lakes and rivers for water to wash with or worse case selling it by gallon

I searched all outlets even online either sold out or rip off prices but daft c***s will pay what people are asking

Government will be asking us to conserve water, due to excessive hand washing, come spring time

I searched all outlets even online either sold out or rip off prices but daft c***s will pay what people are asking
I read an article yesterday, people were stealing hand gel from hospitals . The sanitizer machine is coming off the wall, when I go back to work.

I read an article yesterday, people were stealing hand gel from hospitals . The sanitizer machine is coming off the wall, when I go back to work.
Yeah I had seen it on news sick b*****ds especially from hostpital

Back