Ecm times

Liam116

Iv always had sat boxes and ecm times have always been low, like below 0.5sec but iv gone to vm and everyone i test the ecm times are like over 1.0sec and gettin freezing, i thought it was just the 1 but iv tested 4 now and all about the same, is this usual for vm lines, if not does anyone recommend anyone to use

Iv always had sat boxes and ecm times have always been low, like below 0.5sec but iv gone to vm and everyone i test the ecm times are like over 1.0sec and gettin freezing, i thought it was just the 1 but iv tested 4 now and all about the same, is this usual for vm lines, if not does anyone recommend anyone to use

If you've tested 4 and all are glitching, I would be swaying towards your end being the problem. I assume you have checked your signal rates to the box and there are boxes around known to have weak tuners

Try a splitter with the frequency of 5mhz to 1000mhz

Where did you get the coax cable and what type is it?

I recommend trying a different splitter many users on here have had a better experience with lower frequency ones

Agree with the above i regulary get ecm's above 2.1 and no freeze. Cable does not requests ecms like sky does.

Back