End of murdock

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
It looks like we are about to see the back of reapers best mate (RUPERT MURDOCK) I know col just loves the guy and has been his biggest fan for a couple of decades,All jokes aside it will be nice to see this TV great white shark put out to pasture once and for all,Pension fund of £39bn earned off a lot of hard working people,Good bye and do not come back

Last edited:
He will still own 39% of Sky because he owns News International and no discision was reached between Fox and Sky during recent previous takeover bid.
His fingers will still be felt for a long while yet.
I don't hate the man, just detest his existance as the greediest muppet on the planet--his subs can be compared to the mafia protection racket. Look out for the next encryption upgrade and sub increase, coming to a house near you soon LOL
Reaper.

He will still own 39% of Sky because he owns News International and no discision was reached between Fox and Sky during recent previous takeover bid.
His fingers will still be felt for a long while yet.
I don't hate the man, just detest his existance as the greediest muppet on the planet--his subs can be compared to the mafia protection racket. Look out for the next encryption upgrade and sub increase, coming to a house near you soon LOL
Reaper.
Hes sold 39% stake in sky all in all with what he's sold 49billion in pound sterling and 66 billion in us dollars
It looks like we are about to see the back of reapers best mate (RUPERT MURDOCK) I know col just loves the guy and has been his biggest fan for a couple of decades,All jokes aside it will be nice to see this TV great white shark put out to pasture once and for all,Pension fund of £39bn earned off a lot of hard working people,Good bye and do not come back
Bout time he sold up but is there going to be a price increase or decrease and what will happen to the plans sky actually had in place

yeeeeeeh
are we gonna see Mickey and Pluto do the news then,? :grin:

gotta be better than some of the clowns we currently get,,,,,,,
Will take a year for it all to go through and tom and Jerry going to do soccer Saturday on sky sports news with looney toones as commentators

Hopefully murdoch will leak the encryption and do another Itv digital

Hehe ye that would be fun, maybe another VM too, hes also guilty of that nagra leak in 2001 and rumours that he had canalsat fooked over must have been true as the accusation was dealt with on an out of court settlement.

Looks like that slipper still fits mr murdoch! or should we call him cinderella man now :)

There has been no discision yet but they are talking about rebranding already------because RM will retain the name FOX in some aspects of media then it is thought in circles that the tv names will appear as SKY-FOX as for example--- SKY-FOX 1/2 and SKY-FOX NEWS etc etc. An error was printed in a well known Murdoch news-sheet tv page----it actually advertised a program on SKY-FOX. Bit premature but nothing beats a hint.
Reaper.

Already changes happening,Sky and BT have agreed to show each others channels due to competition in the market place

Back