Endo Needs an Invite

iluvendo

Professional Incompetant
As the days grow numbered, so does the time to American Thanksgiving and Christmas. Another year goes by and endo is all alone. So if there are any kind and gracious people out there, who would extend an invite for poor ol endo for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, now is the time to speak up !

Thanks in advance

grovelingly,

endo

griffins_balls_of_steel.jpg

Endo,if you are anywhere in Dublin over the Holiday Festivities.You would be more then welcome (y)

haha dont trust J4v3d lol! hes only after gossip LOL!
Well if you can swim we dont do thanksgiving but ill do you a dinner for some nice veneers & bleaching lol!

Thanks for the heads up on j4v3d Linny (y)

but with the veneers and bleaching, I gotta work for my dinner ?

haha dont trust J4v3d lol! hes only after gossip LOL!
Well if you can swim we dont do thanksgiving but ill do you a dinner for some nice veneers & bleaching lol!

Make sure your GPS is water proof, I learned mine wasn't the hard way, I knew when I saw kangaroos I was in the wrong place LOL

Thanks for the heads up on j4v3d Linny (y)

but with the veneers and bleaching, I gotta work for my dinner ?

well yh you scratch mine n ill scratch yours - you get all you can eat AND DRINK LOL!!! oh and a comfy bed with the reptiles LOL! xx

REALLY???? You're starting this again.....

People don't believe he'll show at your house if you invite his sorry butt!! LOL. I've invited him so many times I have a plate with his name on it... :cheesy grin:

Yep, he is just starving for attention. Always wants to be in the spotlight. Of course he knows that he is always welcome at my humble abode.

REALLY???? You're starting this again.....

People don't believe he'll show at your house if you invite his sorry butt!! LOL. I've invited him so many times I have a plate with his name on it... :cheesy grin:

Yep, he is just starving for attention. Always wants to be in the spotlight. Of course he knows that he is always welcome at my humble abode.

Liars , both of you !!!

Back