Enigma H9T

de.ath

TK Supporter
I've installed my working IPTV from my old H5.2tc box to my new H9T. everthing is setup and works.
the only issue i'm having.... I can't record any programs. when i try to record. i get 2 different size circle arrows in the top left hand side of the screen going round and around.
I'm not able to do anything with the remote.. picture in picture still works...
I have to power down to use the remote.
i've spoken to my IPTV supplier... highly recommend him.... he's seen my different IP and nothing has been effected his side...
i'm using xtream editor. when i reactivate my line on my old box.. everything works well. including the recording.
I also tried putting my VM line on the H9T the simply won't install..
So i'm thinking.... does this new box take different lines or different codes...
Does anyone have an idea....

I've installed my working IPTV from my old H5.2tc box to my new H9T. everthing is setup and works.
the only issue i'm having.... I can't record any programs. when i try to record. i get 2 different size circle arrows in the top left hand side of the screen going round and around.
I'm not able to do anything with the remote.. picture in picture still works...
I have to power down to use the remote.
i've spoken to my IPTV supplier... highly recommend him.... he's seen my different IP and nothing has been effected his side...
i'm using xtream editor. when i reactivate my line on my old box.. everything works well. including the recording.
I also tried putting my VM line on the H9T the simply won't install..
So i'm thinking.... does this new box take different lines or different codes...
Does anyone have an idea....

H9T has an ARM processor which means you need Oscam softcam, or if you want to use C line, you need CCcam2.3.2 not the conventional CCcam2.3.0

Thanks. the supplier did mention that and the line was changed and CCcam 2.3.2 was installed... still an issue..
so i've given that a miss.
It's just the IPTV recording thats the main priority at the mo.

Sounds like storage issues, is your storage device mounted and initialized correctly?

If using OpenATV blue button, mounts, device manager

It should be set as media/hdd

Thanks for the reply.
Yes it's connected.Mount/media/hdd
type ext4 R/W
devise ?/dev/sda1

I don't think you should need it but have you tried with swap file and cache flush?

Also is recording settings set to your had?

cache flush i've already installed and it runs.
swap file.... is that only for VM... if it is, i'm not using that yet, till i sort out the iptv recording..

the recording settings .... you've lost me with that, could you advise please...

Menu, setup, recordings and timeshift settings, recording settings check it's set to media/hdd/movie. Also check timeshift settings auto record is no.

Is this the same storage device used on old box and how big is it?

For swap file

MENU, Infopanel, Plugins, SwapManager, GREEN, Select your drive, 256Mb, takes a couple of mins to create, once created choose RED to activate and YELLOW to autostart

It's used when the box is busy, as I said I don't think it will help but maybe worth a shot.

Also try cache flush. Menu, plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose cache flush. Reboot box Goto plugins cache flush and set to run and turn notifications off.

Back