Enigma2 FreeSat channel list ??

Hi all,

Before I start editing the full Enigma2 channel list I currently have ... does anyone already have (or know where to get) an Enigma2 channel list that just has the FreeSat channels in it ?

They don't have channel lists what you upload like openbox's do. You use your service searching plugin (Autobouquetsmaker etc.) to do this. I have set up a few H2.H boxes where i've changed ABM to just pull in the FreeSat channels - simple enough to do :(y):

Ok, maybe I have worded my question wrong.

I have an Amiko A3 which when scanning for channels you tell it to either scan all, FTA all, FTA tv, etc, etc and I chose "FTA TV".

You then download a channel lists ( 6 .xml files made of TV and radio channels) and picons. And I think it is the XML files I need to update as they contain loads of channels which aren't Freesat ones. Is there already somewhere when I can get the Freesat versions of these XML files ? Or an easy way of removing the channels I don't want ?

you'd be better off just scanning in all the free to air ones, and just manually just editing it yourself and when doing it dont do it a channel at a time just click on multiple channels within the categories that you want gone.

Back