entertainment set up

sound's a nice set up

got a 46" 3d/led tv with a yamaha rxv-367 amp and 5.1 quad speakers and a pioneer amp with a ps3 for blu-ray n 3d n 360

going to sell the ps3 soon, as i always used this for dlna , but rem ours are they will bring it to the ps4

my tv has dlna and my lg cinema sound as well but a little hit and miss on mkv

I'm after a new surround system as I currently have an old panasonic one and I've got a new tv the other month. The wife is insisting I get a soundbar instead to save space but I don't think it will do.

Currently got

Samsung 55" series 6 LED UE55F7000ST
Panasonic SC-HT990
Xbox one
skyboxf5s
2tb NAS drive

Wouldnt waste you time with a sound bar eith the price av an amp and speakers these days with decent 5.1 or 7.1 if your rooms big enough homeavdirect is a good site or richersounds :)

I had to go down the sound bar option & am very impressed with it. Went with a Orbitsound M12

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 PM ----------

I had to go down the sound bar option & am very impressed with it. Went with a Orbitsound

love at first side,one of the best box asses i have seen+ great sound in the colour black.
HTML:
http://www.uk.onkyo.com/en/products/tx-sr875-34731.html
HTML:
http://www.klipsch.com/synergy-home-theater-systems
pioneer kuro 50" plasma
vu duo with 1 tb internal hdd
extra heavy duty monster speaker cable
monster greenpower hdp 850 powercenter

monster greenpower hdp 850g.jpg

50" panny plasma with yamaha amp and 5.1 tannoy speaker set...........dont waste your money on sound bars a complete rip off only available because modern tvs have piss poor speakers.Amps are the way to go everything plugs in pc,skybox f5,ps3 xbox and one feed to your tv so everything is then going through your amp for sound amazing. You can pick a half decent setup for £300

Last edited:
^^^ as above :)

just orderd a 10meter hdmi lead 10meter tv power extnesion cable and 50meter of speaker cable as im moving all my set up from one side of the room to another so my tv and 3 front speaker's are going on the wall and my amp and sky box and console's are going on the shelf in the alcove so its all descrete :) with floating shelf's on the wall for the speaker's tempted to do a floating tv affect but unsure as its on a flush ball

so chasing wall's and floor boards up for me next week or hopefully this weekend if my gear turn's up for the weekend

pics to follow lol

14" Bush B&W portable.

Great picture once you give it a few smacks and it steady's itself (y)

Well, I was asked to scan for a certain aircraft but I got nothing.

I have to admit too that the sound is not the best either! I bought a set of these off eBay but I'm damned if I can figure out how to connect them to the Bush......

2zs7chw.jpg

I suppose I really should consider upgrading because my wireless laptop keyboard doesn't seem to want to connect to the Bush either!!!

Decisions. decisions decisions......... :dunno:

xfzujl.jpg

Back