US Set Up for UK

ok so how do you know they are raw streams? usually any iptv is thru a server
Oh I don't know all the technical stuff behind it - probably best to say it's what's sold by my iptv provider and others, they refer to them as raw/direct streams and they're the clearest, best quality streams I've ever seen.

resellers usually charge a fortune for direct/raw feeds, majority are fairly easy to get if you look on videohelp forums......
Well not for me one suppier was always reasonable as for so called raw streams, but personally I honestly aint that bothered and if it is just 50fps then a lot are now available or are we talking time delay in streams.

Well not for me one suppier was always reasonable as for so called raw streams, but personally I honestly aint that bothered and if it is just 50fps then a lot are now available or are we talking time delay in streams.
Yeah there's loads of 50fps these days and delays seem a lot less on all channels than it used to be - you could be 3-4 mins behind when watching football on us, aussie channels etc but now it's maybe around a minute

Oh I don't know all the technical stuff behind it - probably best to say it's what's sold by my iptv provider and others, they refer to them as raw/direct streams and they're the clearest, best quality streams I've ever seen.
raw/direct streams are ones straight from a source ie sly,tnt etc, you can play these directly on OTT........IPTV sellers do use these but restream thru their servers, so if server goes down so does the stream,this is the difference

the so called raw streams that iptv sellers use are still put thru a panel/server, same as they do for screencaps and other content they purchase, the end user doesnt get the raw stream, but i do admit the quality of streams from some sellers has got better

Back