EPG Guide

drowzee1872

Hi All,

I have added some feeds to my setup. I have a 60cm dish pointed at 28.2E and have now added an 80m dish with two lnb's for 19E and 13E (astra and hotbird).

When I update the EPG it only updates the british channels. Is it possible to get an update to include channels such as S*y Italia..... I have noted that all of S*y Germany's HD is working at present.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.

I have made inquiries with Blade Media. They say that the EPG is not updated for European channels as only 28.2E carries EPG data.

I conducted an experiment using a skybox F5S. With this inferior box you can select which country you want to download EPG data from using XMLTV. As such you can get EPG data for all European channels. Great for those with more than one LNB or a motorised setup.

I have emailed Blade to ask if they can consider this for their next EPG/Firmware update.

Am I the only one who would find this useful?

please let us know what they say, not that it concerns me as I have a fixed dish but there are others who will find this useful

please let us know what they say, not that it concerns me as I have a fixed dish but there are others who will find this useful

The email back from Blade came as no surprise. They use Crossepg and do not have plans to increase data to include European Channels.

You have to ask how difficult an issue this is, when you consider that Enigma 2 images use CrossEPG and supply European Information.

Maybe there is not that much demand for this.

Back