Epg import sources

eagle

I've got openatv 6.1 image on my zgemma h5.2tc and using epg import to populate the epg for vm. This works but I've noticed there's not as much information on the programme being shown like with whoosh build and grog build. Is there another source to use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Wooshbuild and Grogbuild are both builds of OpenATV 6.1 so the sources should be the same.
Have you tried removing the EPGimport plugin and downloading it again?

I think Wooshbuild and Grogbuild are both builds of OpenATV 6.1 so the sources should be the same.
Have you tried removing the EPGimport plugin and downloading it again?

I only installed the latest openatv 6.1 last night. Seems some of the movie channels are missing the movie year, age certificate, actors and a more detailed description.

I only installed the latest openatv 6.1 last night. Seems some of the movie channels are missing the movie year, age certificate, actors and a more detailed description.

green button/epg importer/blue button/then scroll to rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv/press ok and tick all 6 boxes/green to save /then yellow to populate takes a few miniutes to go through it all /then when done green to save again all done

green button/epg importer/blue button/then scroll to rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv/press ok and tick all 6 boxes/green to save /then yellow to populate takes a few miniutes to go through it all /then when done green to save again all done

That's all been done. Thought there just might be more detailed descriptions.

That's all been done. Thought there just might be more detailed descriptions.

do it manual like I have said you will find if you go into epg importer then blue button all the 6 untick for some reason

I have all the descriptions for my channels even the names of who is in the films/ docs/or series as well underneath/and when I di it manually I t goes through over 120000

It's sorted itself now since it auto downloaded the epg this morning at 6:30am

Back