Epg importer for zgemmas

dappa2

I have a zgemma h3t2c, and have had it a few months now. Its setup with open atv 6.1 and before that had 6.0 and in the past also at one point had whooshbuild on it. One thing I've always noticed on the epg is quite a few channels on the virgin side of things have zero information on them, there are a few on the sky side of things too but nowhere near as many blank channels in the epg as the virgin side of things.

A lot of the news channels are empty, quite a few plus 1 channels , mtv live hd just to name a few, I notice if I actually go on a channel that has nothing on the epg and watch it for a bit, it might populate that channel with a little bit of info with a bit of now and next. So it is supposed to be like this? or is my setup messed up somehow, awhile back I read on this forum about deleting the plugin and reinstalling it and ticking all the new rytec/sky/virgin ones which I have done but I dont see any difference.

The sources have changed again recently, its still rytec UK sat/virgin but wiithout the (new) at the front, so it might be worth checking the sources again as mine needed selecting again

Back