EPG NON WORKING SIPTV

Morning everyone and happy new year.

I recently changed provider and its been absolutely superb since over month i got it, as last one was bad.

Anyhow, i always use siptv app as i prefer it.
Epg used to work on last service, but this service, it doesn't work at all, none shows.

I've been reading and"trying" lol to educate myself on the siptv app, but getting nowhere after converting my m3u.

I am totally lost here and wondered if anyone can explain to my dumb backside how i can achieve this.

I have mentioned to my provider and they said they will look into it, but still no feedback a month on.

Any advice would be truely appreciated.

Thank you

If you have an android device ask your provider for username password and server url and try on smarters see if epg there if it shows on there then it's a problem with the app your using if it dosnt show then it's providers end mate

Sorry, just realised i didn't even state device, On 4k firestick bud

I do have user and pass aswelll as m3u file

Much appreciated

When i click login on iptv smarters, the firestick goes back to home screen
I click again and again repeats itself, as thou will not load

I have had epg working fine as mentioned in op, but changed supplier as service was really bad, always blamed our equipment aka ourside lol

With new person, they are not the quickest in responding, thus thought i'd take it upon myself to see if there is a way i could manually do it.

Last edited:
When i click login on iptv smarters, the firestick goes back to home screen
I click again and again repeats itself, as thou will not load

I have had epg working fine as mentioned in op, but changed supplier as service was really bad, always blamed our equipment aka ourside lol

With new person, they are not the quickest in responding, thus thought i'd take it upon myself to see if there is a way i could manually do it.
When you clicked login after adding user, it will do what you have described if you have missed something out in user/pass or url!

If your supplier gave u m3u line just add in EPG section the same line but change get.php by xmltv.php

I deleted and installed Pro version, all channels on, but no epg, is there a way of installing?

I see xmltv and that brings back memories of cable and sat where i used to get epg from them, long forgot how to now, but can i use an xmtvl file in smarters?

I agree now after i've done test suggested to me.
Emailed them again, just thought maybe i could do something myself a i like learning all the time (y)

Back