WilloBuild Epg not populated on willowbuild

netrooky

I have just updated my zgemma h9 t to willow build
installed all ok
used jedi maker Xtream to download my iptv supplier

all supplier iptv bouquets downloaded all the individual channels are showing
but the epg has not populated any programmes it is just blank

What do I have to do to populate the epg please ??

Have you been chose your IPTV providers source in the EPG import plugin and then run a manual import ?

Gone to epg import sources
under jedimaker Xtream epg clickeb on my iptv supplier
click green to save
click yellow to import current source - says no active source to import

click green to save
Give it a reboot and try again.

If that fails delete the epg source then the bouquets Jedi made and go through the whole thing again.

If still no luck speak to your provider.

click green to save
Open epgimporter
Click sources.
Make sure there's a tick in your iptv provider box.
Click save.
Import

click green to save
Yep thats the correct way .

You should see a tick in the box at the side of your provider.

If it there just redo it again as i mentioned above.

I just went through all this. Despite deleting bouquets o the box and uninstalling and reinstalling jedimaker and epg-importer. Ep would not load until I used FileZilla and did etc/enigma2/ jedimaker deleted all bouquets then did same with epg-importer and deleted Jedi from that folder. Then I redid bouquets and import scan and it worked.

Hi solitaire

i will give that a go - did you have to reinstall Jedi maker after deleting it from epg importer ??

Hi solitaire

i will give that a go - did you have to reinstall Jedi maker after deleting it from epg importer ??
Forget epgimporter for now.
When you open jedimaker configuration menu, is it set to use your providers epg?
If not, make it so, if it is, you can close jedimaker

Well I have now fixed my problem at last

My providers epg was set in both Jedi configuration and also in epg importer - but every time I tried to update the bouquets loaded b but the epg was blank - I was going round in circles. I could not get the epg to show each channel programmes

To fix my problem I ftp into my box the xe app version XE 3.3.0 for openatv 7.2 ( I found the code on this site )
I then set the app code into my xe control panel to link my line ID then imported bouquets press yellow ,import epg press blue and everything loaded up I’m using sly q 1080 skin all my individual channels had epg populated.

I have one further problem - I can record and find the recordings using the File List button on my remote control - when I start a recording I can wind it on but How do I stop the recording and return to my normal iptv when I press epg on my remote control the recoding just keeps going

just want to say Thanks for the help I received here and I hope my fix could help someone in the future who has a similar issue

I can record and find the recordings using the File List button on my remote control - when I start a recording I can wind it on but How do I stop the recording and return to my normal iptv when I press epg on my remote control the recoding just keeps going
Press the 'stop' button and then exit/back button if watching a recording.

To actually stop recording something just press the record button and choose 'stop recording'.

Well I have now fixed my problem at last

My providers epg was set in both Jedi configuration and also in epg importer - but every time I tried to update the bouquets loaded b but the epg was blank - I was going round in circles. I could not get the epg to show each channel programmes

To fix my problem I ftp into my box the xe app version XE 3.3.0 for openatv 7.2 ( I found the code on this site )
I then set the app code into my xe control panel to link my line ID then imported bouquets press yellow ,import epg press blue and everything loaded up I’m using sly q 1080 skin all my individual channels had epg populated.

I have one further problem - I can record and find the recordings using the File List button on my remote control - when I start a recording I can wind it on but How do I stop the recording and return to my normal iptv when I press epg on my remote control the recoding just keeps going

just want to say Thanks for the help I received here and I hope my fix could help someone in the future who has a similar issue
Excuse my ignorance , is XE an alternative app to both jedi and epg-importer for creating and importing both bouquets and epg ? Am not familiar with it ?

Back