EPG not populating

Cairnsy99

I’ve recently reflagged my 2 zgemma h2h boxes and running vir*in alongside IPTV.
The epg for iptv channels is loading fully.
The epg for my cable channels is mostly blank. If I watch a channel, it will then load the epg for that channel but none of the others.
This disappearing of the epg happens when i put the box into standby mode.
Is there a simple setting I have to toggle to help the epg to repopulate for my cable channels?

Press portal epg importer then blue button! Go down to rytec uk/ sat/virgin and all 6 have ticks Freesat fta international etc.press green to save. Then press yellow and select yes

All boxes are ticked and still only populate the iptv epg.

Attachments

• 13418661-6ADE-4319-95B6-AFDDF39A5731.jpeg
    13418661-6ADE-4319-95B6-AFDDF39A5731.jpeg
    371.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi all i've woken up this morning switched my H3.2TC on to discover all of my bouquets have disappeared except the radio channels? Also the box is randomly recording the e4 channel keeping up with the kardashians! I've never set this to record. Any ideas?

All boxes are ticked and still only populate the iptv epg.

Update

If I go to System > epg > crossepg > XMLTV providers I can go to each individual category and manually download which populates. How do I set this to download manually?

Thanks

Hi all i've woken up this morning switched my H3.2TC on to discover all of my bouquets have disappeared except the radio channels? Also the box is randomly recording the e4 channel keeping up with the kardashians! I've never set this to record. Any ideas?

Do a scan in autobouquetsmaker to create new bouquets, you may need to update provider files first

Back