EPG problem

Janso

TK Veteran
I have an xml file that mixes the cable channels with the remaining satellite ones (I forget whose it was but it was an edit of dsayers' that I've then edited myself), not sure if this will make a difference, but in case it does.

Anyway, there's specific channels I never get any EPG at all for, and some that don't always have EPG on them. Mainly Sky Cinema Family HD and Sky Sports Mix HD, and there's one or two others like Discovery HD that sometimes has it and is other times blank. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm using EPG importer for EPG. I've got IPTV EPG importing as well but I don't think that'll make a difference as I'm pretty sure it did this before I loaded the IPTV on there.

So use delete option in epg settings then goto vm preview channel in all channels bouquet for 5 minuets and see how the epg data is

Aye, I used to until I started with one lot of bouquets. Having it on there's sorted it out, but I've got nothing on the satellite channels I still have.

Reckon running the importer then EPG refresh after it's finished will fill in the gaps?

Aye, I used to until I started with one lot of bouquets. Having it on there's sorted it out, but I've got nothing on the satellite channels I still have.

Reckon running the importer then EPG refresh after it's finished will fill in the gaps?

Yea thats what I do Epg Importer for sat then EPG refresh cable plus with EPG refresh I have it shut down the box after it finishes so my iptv bouquets are updated on boot

Back