EPG Problems duo

dunc1n

Hi guys,

Ok, with thanks to all your help I have got my VU+ DUO box up and running. I am just using the VIX image that the box came with (I think its the latest one). I used the autobouquet maker and have all my channels as I want BUT the EPG isnt really working very well. It only shows information for a few of the channels?!?

Is there any settings that I should have on there to improve this? Or how else could I improve this??

Thanks

Dunc1n

you need to go into open tv providers and tick 28.2e then download it will also ask you to save. if you still cannot see the info rebbot your box.

Menu/Setup/Crossepg/OpenTVproviders select and save and do a download thats on BH image might be similar on VIX but I'm not sure. They should also be a Cofigure in there so you can set it to save and schedule a EPG download.

ok, so I found the settings, scheduled a download (to the hard drive), and pressed the "download now".
it showed more channel info but still not them all?!?
what's happening with it? what should I do?

cheers
dunc1n

Ok, got it all working now thanks.
BUT, even though I have set a scheduled epg download for everyday, I still have to do it manually everyday?!? any ideas what I need to do to fix this??

Also, how do i set the box to delete old epg's every time it downloads a new epg, as I can imagine my hard drive just getting full of epg,s after a while.

thanks

dunc1n

Back