Cable epg problems

casper19

Hi guys
My epg is all over the place, so i reformatted my usb, i have initialised and converted to ext4 and rebooted. I have enabled the swap manager but the swap place is on media/sda1/swapfile, i think this is causing a problem, should it be on hdd/usb? when i try to set up epg location there is no option for hdd/usb just media/sda1 or internal flash. Can anybody help i don't know where im going wrong.

Menu, setup, vix, mount manager setup mounts press right to change to media/hdd then box should reboot.

You might need to disable swapfile first

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info so far, this is where im at, usb is now mounted as media/hdd swap manager is also media/hdd 256mb active, epg location is now media/hdd, but when i go to cross epg there is no storage device to select on the menu

I'm not sure if you do get an option to choose the location in crossepg I think it saves to the location you have setup in epg. I can't check box at minute

What image are you using? Some use epg importer and some use epg refresh for virgin epg.

Thanks for the info so far, this is where im at, usb is now mounted as media/hdd swap manager is also media/hdd 256mb active, epg location is now media/hdd, but when i go to cross epg there is no storage device to select on the menu

Epg. Settings.

That's a bit confusing in the setup menu it says vix but in the information it says virtuosso image extreme

Ok goto vm preview channel in all channels bouquet for 5 minutes epg data will slowly load.

Goto plugins green to download plugins then extensions and download EPG refresh and set it to zap vm preview channel in all channels bouquet every morning

If i go to epg/settings there is no option to download
That’s just to set where the epg is stored.
You then use your prefered epg plugin.
Cross epg is not for Virmin.
Use epg importer or like dsayers has said use epg refersh

Back