EPG Row size issue

hash69

I have just flashed Grogbuild on my H2H box after having some issues with previous builds .
i have set the number of rows to 20 saved green button yet it is just sticking to default 8
on a 52 # screen the rows are massive like the font on a pensioners phone is there any other way of sorting this ?
cheers !

The kiddac skins I use have this setting hardcoded I am afraid. Taken from suggested settings on his site:

GraphicalEPG settings…
  • All font sizes 0
  • Number of rows 8 (8 rows is set in the skin)
  • Service width 200
  • Time scale 120 minutes
You might want to try installing another skin from the downloadable plugins list.

Hi

I've spoke to the skin designer, if you are not scared of editing a file on the box then you can edit the v-epg.xml (or epg.xml for slyk skins) file for the skin you are using.

In the v-skin's you need to change lines 111 and 234, in v-skin-red its lines 121 and 256 for some reason. In the slyk-1-hd it's line 73 and in slyk-1-1080 its line 98. You obviously only need to edit the skin you are using on your box.

Code:
NumberOfRows="8"

Once you have made the changes you will need to restart gui.

Hi

I've spoke to the skin designer, if you are not scared of editing a file on the box then you can edit the v-epg.xml (or epg.xml for slyk skins) file for the skin you are using.

In the v-skin's you need to change lines 111 and 234, in v-skin-red its lines 121 and 256 for some reason. In the slyk-1-hd it's line 73 and in slyk-1-1080 its line 98. You obviously only need to edit the skin you are using on your box.

Code:
NumberOfRows="8"

Once you have made the changes you will need to restart gui.
Hi mate how do i edit it where do i find the section to edit it ?

the files are located in the /usr/share/enigma/SKINNAME folder on the box.

The easiest way is probably on computer, open file explorer and then click on 'Network' on the left, you should now see your zgemma listed, double click on that and then double click on Root.

Now browse to the folder above, replacing SKINNAME with the skin you are using.

Find the file v-epg.xml or epg.xml and right click on it and open with Notepad. Edit the file as described above and save.

Let me know if you have any problems

Back