EPG Update

Newts

All,
I have a scheduled scan set everyday on my vermin line (as I don't have sky) but once it updates every morning I lose all my channels and have to rescan? Is this normal or do I have a setting wrong?

Please help

Thx

Are you using CrossEPG? Is it erroring and rebooting then if you check it by running it manually now? I have a zap timer setup to a VM preview through the night instead.

Do you also have ABM running too before this?

ABM is what updates channel names and moves. Most of us have it running nightly before we update our EPG.

What is a zap timer? I have set the ABM update for an hour before EPG, see if this helps??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still lost my channels but epg is fine, just getting a blank black screen. Have I got to disable something or enable an add on????

strange are channels gone off box,i scanned my box and got channels,also ran abm with correct netid and have bouquets.

i dont have 7 day epg on cable only 1 day lol but using epg refresh as no provider for irish tv

Done that and lost all the channels had to rescan again[emoji35]

I have changed over to ipab and still have the same issues. I have turned of the auto updates and everything seems ok.. not sure I am messing things up as I still have a small subscription?

Back