Satellite Epg -usb

Jaypb

Hello folks I'm not sure weather my USB is uploading my EPG I've checked in my hard disk installation and it is shown there but it's 16gb and free space on usb pen is 16gb ......I'm a bit worried about bricking my H1 not bothered about recording just the epg ...I will say this its in the back of box and formatted to fat 32 should I format to ntfs regards j

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

FAT 32 is fine, the epg is very small in size, if in doubt just take a look on the usb stick and if there is a file called epg.dat then its working fine.

is it fat32?? its not on my vu boxes as once usb are mounted the format is changed and if your using internal/external hdd for recording then epg goes to usb.

Its formatted to fat 32 at the moment cactikid but I have the epg settings set too external hdd and the usb pen is recognised by the box but it's showing 16gb of free space and it's a 16gb pen so not too sure what's happening regards j

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Access the box from your pc under the network section, you should have 2 folders, Harddisk and Root, if that's the case the usb drive is recognised and initialised, and if you look on Harddisk you should find epg.dat, assuming its set to use the usb drive for the epg on the box, the epg file is very small, mine is under 5mb for 7 days of Virgin epg.

Back