EPG

Irenec

Hi, it's the pest again. hope someone can help, my epg will populate Virgin channels but not Sky, this only happened today, the channels work fine just no info on the epg, on the epg setting I have Virgin enabled but Sky is not there to enable, not sure if Sky was there before but it's not there now.

Sky signal is fine and as I said the channels work ok.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Irene

Check that your sat tuner is enabled Menu ->setup -> service Searching -> tuner configuration -> Tuner A

Are the sky channels showing in your EPG? IE channels are there but just not populated?

If the channels aren't even there then check Autobouquets Maker, make sure sky or freesat whichever you want is listed in providers and checked menu ->setup -> service Searching -> Autobouqets maker -> providers. Once it is checked save changes and then run a Scan.

If the channels are in the EPG but just with no info then try downloading the epg again, if you have Crossepg downloader installed run that from the plugins screen, if you are just using epg importer. select EPGImporter from plugin browser and then press the blue button, make sure Rytec UK XMLTV is ticked as well as Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV in sources and then press green button to save and then yellow to start an import.

It would be helpful if you told us what you are using on the box for epg importing etc

Hi Grog, I ran the Crossepg but still no luck, the tuner is working ok and all the channels play when I select them from the EPG it's just the EPG isn't populating, Virgin is populating ok but not Sky

Check crossepg settings Menu -> setup -> crossepg -> configure and make sure the storage device is your usb device and not internal

Thanks Grog.
The EPG has always saved to the HDD and it's still set to save there.

I can't understand why it's only Sky that's not populating, it's a mystery

You could try deleting the epg file and rescanning both crossepg downloader and epgimporter (or whatever you're using for cable)

Thanks, I don't have access to the tv now but I'll try that in the morning, how would I delete the EPG file and I use Crossepg for both Sky and Virgin, I don't use anything different for Virgin ?

Can anyone help me can't get my bouquets to load any planner guide I'm set up with Iptv using external editor I have autobouquets E2 and crossEPG downloader already installed on my zgemma H2s running wooshbuild v6

Thanks, I don't have access to the tv now but I'll try that in the morning, how would I delete the EPG file and I use Crossepg for both Sky and Virgin, I don't use anything different for Virgin ?
Ah I don't use crossepg these days and when I did only for satellite so not sure what is causing the problem

Do you have sky ticked as a source in opentv in CrossEPG?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me can't get my bouquets to load any planner guide I'm set up with Iptv using external editor I have autobouquets E2 and crossEPG downloader already installed on my zgemma H2s running wooshbuild v6
Anyone with any advice would be great

Back