epson stylus c42ux printer.. help.

rockford

Hello my brother has a compaq armada e500, on windows 2000 professional, he is not online just wants to use printer, now the problem is he doesnt have the software for the epson, I was wondering is there any way I can use my laptop to get the printer software onto his compaq? I hope Ive explained the situation for someone to offer me some advice. Many thanks.

If you go to the epson website and go to support,put in your printer model and specify which version of windows you are looking for you should be able to download the appropriate driver to usb or disc and install it on his

If you go to the epson website and go to support,put in your printer model and specify which version of windows you are looking for you should be able to download the appropriate driver to usb or disc and install it on his
Thanks, have located printer driver download v5.4bA for windows 2000, Im on vista could you please tell me how I should proceed? sorry but I dont want to make a mistake that might do damage, thanks again I really appreciate your assistance.

If you download the file, you will notice it is a .exe file, all you have to do is put it on a pen drive, plug it into your brothers PC, then double click the file and it will do it's own thing and hey presto your printer will be loaded.(y)

Back