Error Code

TMAC5680

when watching an episode on the 'series online' app the episode keeps freezing and when I try to go back and watch the episode the following message comes up: There is no codec present that can handle the stream's type. Code:6

Can anyone help?? Please bear in mind I don't know a lot about these things. Thanks in advance

This has happened for me from time to time what I have done now is plugged a usb drive into the back of the box and download the file rather than stream from the source itself, you will also see that the website it downloads from usually reduces the speed that you can download at (often I get download speeds around 300 kb/s where as I have a connection speed of around 80mb/s and often get upwards of 6mb/s download speeds on better websites) takes a bit longer to watch something this way but worth it for continuous playback.

Just as a side not for anyone that sees this and doesn't know how to download from the plugins when looking for an item to stream before selecting the one your streaming press the green button where it will change one of the settings from Player > Recorder to Recorder > Player then the download manager will open once you start to download.

I have the same issue and error message. Iptv worked fine with sucumnsee but after the ATV 6.1 install it's gone to pot. Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

Back