Satellite Error -Tune Failed..

rudey

Zgemma H1 flashed with Sucumandsee's latest version..been working fine till few days ago now i am getting error tune failed and no signal showing.. Is happening fairly frequently ?
Is the tuner failing or a software glitch ? Anything I can do ?
Cheers for looking

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

First thing I would do is check your cables coming into your box, check the f plugs and make sure that they're tight and securely in place and then perhaps a rescan.

Are u getting it occasionally on all channels or permanently on a few?
Sounds like cables/dish alignment/lnb issues. Or as a last resort a tuner on way out. V unlikely software

---------- Post Merged at 01:49 PM ----------

Oops. Not dish. H1 box lol

It's not cable all connections are good and tight

Bit of a long shot here, but as you've stated your box was running fine until recently. Are there any local area issues at the moment? The reason I ask is our area has just had a update done and I'm now happily connected to vivid, but whilst this area update was being sorted my service was affected for about 48 hrs.
Other than that I would maybe check the cable back to source (incoming feed to your property) if as you say all cables are tight, other thing I would ask, are you using a splitter? Could be the splitter that's went wrong if you are!

I'm using the box connected to sly satellite ..(I tried to use with cable but could not get to work in oxon hence went back cs line)

Ok then somethings causing a loss in signal from dish. Its going to be the cable to dish/alignment/lnb. If ur not able to tackle it urself any decent aerial guy should be able to get u up and running for bout £40.

I'm using the box connected to sly satellite ..(I tried to use with cable but could not get to work in oxon hence went back cs line)

my apologies mate, just when I seen the post above about (Oops. Not dish. H1 box)

Hope you get sorted, gotta be a cable to dish issue if the signal is dropping

Back